INFORMATION TO CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS about the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.2003).
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.2003, as amended), Fitt Spa provides you with the following information
- Purposes for which data are processed. Fitt spa, with registered office in Sandrigo (VI), via Piave 8, informs you that it is the Data Controller with respect to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of establishing and managing the contractual relationship with you and the obligations connected therewith. Such data shall be processed within the limits, for the purposes and for the time specified in this information statement and, specifically, for the following purposes:
to fully perform the contractual provisions;
to collect the pre-contractual information needed for signing the contract and for effectively managing the business relationships;
to fulfil obligations under applicable laws and regulations and under the EU legislation (tax laws, etc …);
to send any documentation or commercial communication.
- Processing methods
The data shall be processed using manual, electronic, computer and telecommunications means with logic strictly related to the above purposes and shall be stored on electronic media or in paper format or on any other kind of suitable medium, in compliance with the minimum security measures set forth in the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures. The processing shall be performed according to the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the customer’s confidentiality and rights in accordance with privacy laws and regulations. The data shall be processed for as long as the contractual relationship is in place and thereafter in order to fulfil all legal obligations.
- Provision of data
Subject to the personal autonomy of the Data Subject, the provision of personal data should be considered: required as for the performance of the activities referred to in a) b) c); optional as for the performance of the activities referred to in 1d).
- Effect of refusal to provide the data. If the data are not provided or the user does not consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in a) b) c) of paragraph 1, the Data Subject may not enter into any contractual agreement with Fitt. Conversely, any failure to provide data or to consent to the processing for the purposes mentioned in 1.d), shall not affect the contractual relationship in place, but shall preclude the possibility of receiving documentation and commercial communications.
- Parties to whom the personal data may be disclosed. The personal data relating to the processing in question can be disclosed, as for the purposes set out in paragraph 1. a), b) and c), to Fitt employees and internal collaborators who perform the contractual provisions; to Fitt sales network; to shipping and transportation companies; to insurance companies and other parties in the insurance industry; to auditing and consulting companies; to commercial information companies; to law firms in case of litigation.
- Dissemination of data. Personal data are not disseminated.
- Rights of data subject. In relation to the processing of personal data, the Data Subject is entitled, pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and within the limits and under the conditions laid down in Articles 8, 9, 10 of the cited legislative decree: 1) to obtain confirmation of whether any personal data concerning him/her exist, including those not yet recorded, and to have them communicated in intelligible form; 2) to obtain information about : a) the origin of the personal data b) the purposes and methods of processing c) the logic applied to any processing carried out using electronic systems d) the identification details of the Data Controller, the Data Processors and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 e) of the entities and categories of entities to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who can learn about them in their capacity as appointed representative in the State, as managers or agents; 3) to obtain a) the update, correction or, when it is in the interest of the Data Subject, the adding of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including those for which retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations specified in a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data have been disclosed or disseminated, except where this obligation proves impossible to fulfil or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the protected right; 4) to object in whole or in part a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, although pertinent to the collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct selling materials or to carry out market research or communications.
- The Data Controller and Data Processor is Fitt spa, with registered office in Sandrigo (VI), via Piave 8, in the person of its legal representative.
- Exclusion of liability Fitt Spa shall not be liable for the processing of personal data carried out by the entities to whom the data were disclosed.
To exercise the above listed rights provided by art. 7 of the Privacy Code, the Data Subject must send a written request to FITT spa, with registered office in Sandrigo (VI), via Piave 8.
WHY THIS NOTICE
This page describes the management procedures adopted by this website in relation to the processing of users’ personal data. This information is given pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 – Personal Data Protection Code – to those who interact with the web services that may be accessed electronically from the address: http://www.fitt.it. This information is provided for such website only, any other websites that may be visited by users through links being excluded. The information statement was also prompted by Recommendation no. 2/2001, which the Group of European authorities for the protection of personal data, established pursuant to art.29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC 2001, adopted on 17 may 2001 with a view to establish minimum requirements for the on-line collection of personal data and specifically the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when the latter access any webpages, regardless of the purpose of their access.
When visiting this website, the personal data of identified or identifiable persons may be subject to processing. With regard to such processing the Data Controller is Fitt spa with registered office in Via Piave 8 Sandrigo (VI).
TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA. Browsing data
Information systems and software applications used to operate this website acquire some personal data during their normal operation, the transmission of which is inherent in Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with any identified data subjects, but by its very nature it might lead to the identification of users, through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of the request, method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding users’ operating system and computer environment. These data are solely used to obtain anonymous statistical information about use of the website and to check the site correct functioning and are immediately deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of computer crimes against the website; subject to the above, data concerning website contacts are not stored for more than seven days. The Data Controller may also detect anonymous data and information through this website (browser type, geographical location, date and time) which are processed to improve the management and optimization of the website, as well as for statistical purposes and to gather additional information on its own products and their consumption. Data voluntarily provided by users
Inside this website, the personal data of users may be collected for the purpose of sending information, for inclusion in various initiatives or services, to receive commercial information or to participate in the company’s recruiting process. Summary information, specifying the purposes for which the data are being collected, are contained and displayed on the web pages where the data are collected. In any case, the personal data provided by users to access the initiatives or services offered by the website are used for the sole purpose of providing the service requested and are disclosed to third parties only insofar as it is necessary for such purpose. Please note, that the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails and personal information to the addresses specified on this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to reply to the requests, as well as of any other personal data included in the message. The disclosure of personal data relating to a child must be made by a parent or by whoever has parental authority over the minor.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of the data collected or voluntarily provided by users to access any services or initiatives is performed at Fitt’s and is overseen by the internal or external staff of the Office in charge of the processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. Browsing data are not disclosed or disseminated to third parties.
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Subject to the indications provided above on browsing data, users may choose whether to provide the personal data specified in the website forms or otherwise specified for receiving information material or other communications. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to fulfil the request.
Personal data are processed using automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are in place to prevent any data loss, unlawful or incorrect use of or unauthorized access to data.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The persons to whom the personal data refer are entitled, at any time, to obtain confirmation as to whether any of their personal data is being held, and to obtain information about the content and origin of such data, verify their accuracy or request their supplementation, updating or rectification (article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003). Pursuant to the same Article, they are entitled to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and, in any case, to object to their processing on legitimate grounds. The requests should be addressed to email@example.com
Access to this website by visitors is subject to the following conditions. The information, logos, graphics, sounds, images, trademarks and anything else published and / or reproduced in this website are the property of Fitt spa or its affiliates. Reproducing the website content or layout is prohibited without the prior written permission of Fitt spa. Accordingly, modifying, copying, reproducing, distributing, transmitting or disseminating the content of this website without authorization is forbidden. In particular, it is forbidden to copy computer programs (software) that determine the functioning of this website, to create similar programs, to track and / or use the source code of such programs. Fitt Spa and the other Group companies do not guarantee the continuous updating of the information contained in this website nor may it be held liable for any damage, including computer virus infections that may affect visitors’ equipment as a result of access and / or interconnection with this website or the downloading of its contents. Any hyperlinks on this website can direct visitors to web pages of websites other than this one. In this case, Fitt Spa does not accept any liability for the content published on those websites and for any use thereof by third parties, with respect to any damage caused by or arising from access to or interconnection with such websites or the downloading of their content. All personal information sent to Fitt spa website shall be processed in compliance with privacy law. Any non-personal information disclosed to Fitt spa through this website (including suggestions, ideas, drawings, projects, etc ..) shall give Fitt Spa and the Group companies the exclusive, unlimited and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, display, implement, modify, transmit and distribute such non-personal information. Any disclosure of such information shall entail the automatic transfer thereof, free of charge, on an exclusive basis and with the broadest rights and powers, to Fitt Spa and the Group companies. This website is subject to the rules in force in Italy.